During 2006 and 2007, NCD International is offering the five-week Color Your World campaign.
The Color Your World campaign...
- offers churches that want to get involved with NCD a condensed introduction to the process;
- energizes those churches that have already been involved with NCD and generates momentum that draws in those members that haven‘t yet been a part of the process;
- can serve as a trial run for those churches who are not yet sure whether or not to get involved with a long-term process.
It is characterised by the following features:
- It has basically the same ingredients as the long-term NCD process, but everything is presented in a condensed, momentum-building format.
- It is a time-limited, five week event offering special worship services, small group activities, training sessions, prayer events, etc.
- The book, Color Your World with Natural Church Development, serves as the text-book of the campaign; apart from that, there are specifically designed campaign tools.
- It is focused on involving 100 percent of the worshipping congregation; everybody is exposed to basic NCD training.
- It has a 'two-track' structure: While the leadership track focuses on the NCD Survey, the member track is focused on the personal and corporate Color Profiles.
- It is simultaneously performed on all six continents with one central event that is broadcast over the internet.
- It is accompanied by research. The question is not how many people have participated in the campaign, but rather, what is the qualitative and quantitative increase one year after the campaign?
Working together as one body with many parts
One of the greatest benefits of the campaign is that it will be simultaneously performed on all six continents. As all of the participating churches will be connected through the internet and special events, not only will the whole NCD family work together in a concerted effort, but it will also experience what it means to work together. For that reason, we recommend joining the international campaign shedule.